How to configure Full Load Balancing on a UTT Business Router
This document describes how to configure Full Load Balancing on a UTT Business Router.
Two or more ISP lines are connected to the WAN line and they need to be configured in a Full Load Balancing way.
- A UTT Business Router,e.g., UTT router N518W, AC750W or AC750GW, etc.
- Firmware Version: 1.7.0 or above
- A PC connected to the LAN interface of the router.
- Open a browser. Log into the Web UI of the UTT Business Router(default IP address 192.168.1.1, username: admin, password: admin). Please refer to Figure 1-1.
- Go to the Load Balancing page under Network>Loading Balancing. Make sure Full Load Balancingmode is selected. Please refer to Figure 1-2.
- Click the Detection and Bandwidthtab on the above page.
- Make following configuration
Detection Interval: 1 Sec
Retry Times: 3
Detection Target > Other IP Address > choose a stable IP like the DNS server 184.108.40.206
Bandwidth: set according to the bandwidth of your WAN lines
Remember to save after configuring each WAN port.
- Configure WAN2 in the same way.
- Click Save to finish the configuration.
The Detection Target should be a steady IP address such as the well known DNS address 220.127.116.11 or the IP address of a famous website.