A business uses UTT router to connect to the Internet, and wants a server (IP Address: 192.168.10.54) to open Web service (Protocol: TCP; Port: 80) for access from Internet. Port forwarding enabled and binded to WAN2, but access is not available from the Internet via the public IP of WAN2.
1. a UTT Business Router (hereinafter shorted as “the Router"), such as UTT router N518W, AC750W, AC750GW, AC1220GW, ER518, ER840G and ER4240G. Firmware Version: 3.0.0 or above
2. a PC/laptop connected to the Router wirelessly or through an Ethernet cable
1. Login the router Web GUI and check the Port Forwarding settings at Network > NAT.
2. Go to Network > Routing, check the policy routing rule, server 192.168.10.54 has already binded to WAN2 that users can not access the web server through WAN2.
3. Uncheck the “server” rule to disable this Policy Routing or click the Policy Routing button to disable this function.