This document describes how to configure a LAN host as a DMZ server on a UTT Business Router (forward all ports on a host to the WAN side of the router).
1. a UTT Business Router (hereinafter shorted as “the Router"), such as UTT router N518W, AC750W, AC750GW, AC1220GW, ER518, ER840G and ER4240G. Firmware Version: 3.0.0 or above
2. a PC/laptop connected to the Router wirelessly or through an Ethernet cable
3. a server like PC or Xbox connected to the LAN interface of the router.
1. Open a browser. Log into the Web UI of the UTT Business Router (default IP address 192.168.1.1, username: admin, password: admin).
2. Go to the DMZ page under Network > NAT > DMZ. Enable DMZ and input the IP address of the server (here we take 192.168.1.250 as the IP address of the server) into the DMZ Host IP Address text box. Click Save to finish the configuration.
1. Only one DMZ host can be configured on each router.
2. Static port forwarding has a higher priority than DMZ. If an external port has already been used in port forwarding, it won’t work for the DMZ host.