Enabled policy routing IP 192.168.30.186 access Internet through WAN2, but actually use traceroute on command line instruction to test that traffic go through WAN1 sometimes.
1. a UTT Business Router (hereinafter shorted as “the Router"), such as UTT router N518W, AC750W, AC750GW, AC1220GW, ER518, ER840G and ER4240G. Firmware Version: 3.0.0 or above
2. a PC/laptop connected to the Router wirelessly or through an Ethernet cable
1. Login the router Web GUI and check Policy Routing is enabled at Network > Routing > Policy Routing.
2. Check PPPoE Server at User Management > User Authentication, PPPoE server enabled.
3. Check PPPoE server IP on the PC.
4. Go to Network > Routing > Policy Routing, setup specific IP gain from PPPoE server bind to WAN2.
1. Policy Routing configuration address to IPs, the router will distribute another IP to the PC if PPPoE Connection (Broadband Connection) enabled.
2. Users access via PPPoE server if static IP and PPPoE are both configured, a route will be created by PPPoE with higher privilege than Local Area Connection.