The office wants the employees not to visit YouTube during working time.
1. a UTT Business Router (hereinafter shorted as “the Router"), such as UTT router N518W, AC750W, AC750GW, AC1220GW, ER518, ER840G, ER528GP, ER2620G and ER4240G. Firmware Version: 3.0.0 or above
2. a PC/laptop connected to the Router, either through its LAN port or wireless network
3. Office working time: Mon. to Fri. 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
1. Launch an Internet browser from the PC/laptop and enter 192.168.1.1 in the address bar. Enter the Router username and password when prompted (default username: admin, default password: admin).
2. Go to Behavior Management > Behavior Management. Make sure the switch is enabled.
3. Click Add button to create a rule (to block the selected service)
4. Set the Rule name, click Applicable Service.
5. Select YouTube under Web Video menu. Click Save to confirm the selection
6. Click the Add button after the Effective Time. Set the working time from Mon to Fri, 9 AM to 5 PM.
7. Click the Save button to finish the settings.