User groups are required in the configuration of some specific functions on the router, for example, Policy Routing, Web Authentication, QoS, and etc. User groups need to be configured in advance.
- A UTT Business Router(hereinafter referred toas “the Router”), such as UTT router N518W, AC750W, AC750GW, and etc.Firmware Version: 1.7.0 or above.
- A PC connected to the Router, either through its LAN port or wireless network.
- Launch an Internet browser from the PC/laptop, and enter 192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- Enter the Router username and password when prompted (default username: admin, default password: admin).
- Go to User Management > User Group. Click Add.
- Configure the Group Name. If the Group Name applies to a range of IP addresses, bothStart IP and End IP should be configured. Then click the right arrow button to add them to the Address Members List.
- If other IP addresses need to be added into the group, please continue thec onfiguration.
- Click Save upon finishing the configuration. The user group will then show up in the User Group List. They can now be invoked in the configuration of other functions.