This document describes how to input clients into different user groups in a simple way.
1. a UTT Business Router (hereinafter shorted as “the Router"), such as UTT router N518W, AC750W, AC750GW, AC1220GW, ER518, ER840G and ER4240G. Firmware Version: 3.0.0 or above
2. a PC/laptop connected to the Router wirelessly or through an Ethernet cable
1. Open a browser. Log into the Web UI of the UTT Business Router (default IP address 192.168.1.1, username: admin, password: admin).
2. Go to User Management > User Group > Import, Download Template.
Export configuration (You can edit content of the file exported from User Group and import again if there is already has users in groups.)
3. Open the saved template file and fill with account information as following example:
Please do distinguish the characters in Capital letters, incorrect content cannot be recognized.
4. Import configuration file and click Save. (Please do notice that imported file will overwrite the current configuration in User Group, you can backup the configuration before importing.)