This document describes how to download current configuration to local storage, and where to put the local configuration file into the router. It is recommended that save the configuration to local computer in case actions to cause settings lost.
1. a UTT Business Router (hereinafter shorted as “the Router"), such as UTT router N518W, AC750W, AC750GW, AC1220GW, ER518, ER840G and ER4240G. Firmware Version: 3.0.0 or above
2. a PC/laptop connected to the Router wirelessly or through an Ethernet cable
1. Go to System Configuration > System Maintenance > Configuration, select Export to save current configuration to local disk. (Click Save, download to browser default file; click Save as, download to selected file)
2. Click Select File to select saved configuration file, and click Import.
3. Be warned that current configuration will be cleared if imported file is incorrect.