To allow certain users access specific websites, or block specific websites and allow the rest.
1. a UTT Business Router (hereinafter shorted as “the Router"), such as UTT router N518W, AC750W, AC750GW, AC1220GW, ER518, ER840G and ER4240G. Firmware Version: 3.0.0 or above
2. a PC/laptop connected to the Router wirelessly or through an Ethernet cable
1. Go to Behavior Management > Domain Filtering, enter domain name and add to the list.
2. Added domain name will be shown at the list box, select to delete simple line or clear all list. Wildcard use please refer to the tips below the configuration page.
3. Configure Notification page or Redirection at Terminal Access Alert if it is in need
a. Enable Terminal Access Alert, select Notification at Alert Method, click edit to modify notification page.
b. Input URL and time to redirect (Empty means page will stay notification page as default)
c. Website will show notification page and jump to certain URL after the time when users try to visit blocked domain name.
a. Enable Terminal Access Alert, select elect Redirection at Alert Method, modify Redirection IP.
b. Page will redirect to this IP when users try to visit blocked domain name.
Check Allow at Action, then only domain name in the list can be accessed.