An Internet Café wants to limit the bandwidth of P2P traffic: the maximum upload rate of P2P traffic allowed for each LAN host is 2Mbps/s, and the maximum download rate is 10Mbps/s. However, the internal servers (192.168.100.251 to 192.168.100.254) are exempt from this restriction.
1. a UTT Business Router (hereinafter shorted as “the Router"), such as UTT router N518W, AC750W, AC750GW, AC1220GW, ER518, ER840G and ER4240G. Firmware Version: 3.0.0 or above
2. a PC/laptop connected to the Router, either through its LAN port or wireless network
1. Login the Web GUI of the UTT router (make sure your computer’s IP address is in the same subnet of the router. UTT router’s default IP address: 192.168.1.1)
2. Go to QoS > Application Management, click Add.
3. Enter a Rule Name in text box, choose Applicable Users and Applicable Services you want to control the speed rate, then save the configuration (Here takes 192.168.100.251 to 192.168.100.254 for specific applicable users as example. In order to guarantee the function of traffic management runs properly, you must configure the WAN Bandwidth correctly at first.)
4. Enable Application Management to active the settings.