How to Change the Number of WAN Ports on a UTT Business Router
When ISP lines are increased or decreased, the number of WAN ports on a UTT Business Router should be changed accordingly. This document describes how to do this.
- a UTT Business Router (hereinafter shorted as "the Router"), such as UTT router N518W, AC750W, AC750GW, and etc. Firmware Version: 1.7.0 or above
- a PC/laptop connected to the Router wirelessly or through an Ethernet cable
- Open a browser. Log into the Web UI of the UTT Business Router (default IP address 192.168.1.1, username: admin, password: admin).
- Go to Network > Number of WAN.
- The default WAN number is 2. Select 1 to decrease the number of WAN ports to one or select 3, 4 to add more WAN ports. Then click Save.
- A window will pop up to alert that the Router will be restored to factory default settings after the configuration. Click OK to confirm the change.
Configuration on the Router can be saved or imported on System > Configuration.