In this example, all users can access Internet during work time (Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 18:00), and are blocked from accessing any Internet services during rest periods. The user with IP address 192.168.1.2 has no restrict whenever the time is.
1. a UTT Business Router (hereinafter shorted as “the Router"), such as UTT router N518W, AC750W, AC750GW, AC1220GW, ER518, ER840G and ER4240G. Firmware Version: 3.0.0 or above
2. a PC/laptop connected to the Router wirelessly or through an Ethernet cable
1. Go to Firewall > Access Control to create a rule. Enter IP 192.168.1.2 to 192.168.1.2 (You should type the same IP in the text box if there is only one IP address.), Allow all protocols and Save the configuration.
2. Then create the second rule, Select All User, add new time schedule or choose existed time schedule at Effective Time, Allow all protocols and Save the configuration.
3. Create the last rule, Block All user and all protocols.
4. Rules will be listed here and remember to Enable Access Control to active the configuration. Access rules will active as its execution sequence, sequence can be adjusted at the below of the list.
1. The access control rules are matched in the order in which they are listed. After a match is found, no further rules will be checked.
2. After you configure access control rules, do not forget to select the Enable Access Control check box to make the rules take effect.